This Legal Notice regulates the use of the Internet portal service (hereinafter the "Portal") that LABORATORIO RITUALS S.L. (hereinafter "LABORATORIO RITUALS S.L.") makes available to Internet users.
LABORATORIO RITUALS S.L. with headquarters in Calle field Local 132, 13700 Tomelloso and CIF B88339213
Using the portal's user status of the Portal (hereinafter, the "User") and implies acceptance of all rules of use contained in this Legal Notice. The provision of the Portal service has a limited duration at the time when the user is connected to it or to any of the services through it are provided. It is therefore necessary that the User carefully read this Legal Notice each of the occasions on which intends to use the Portal, since it and its conditions of use may be modified.
The acceptance of this Legal Notice implies that the user knows its terms and undertakes to fulfill them. In any case, Holyrituals guarantee the availability or maintenance in the future of the services available through the Portal. Holyrituals may at any time decide the interruption, suspension or permanent cancellation of this Portal without necessarily any kind of compensation for users is derived.
Services of the information society Holyrituals provided to users through the Portal (providing information, Newsletter, etc.) are free with the exception of those resulting from electronic purchases made through the Portal. All prices published on the site include applicable taxes. Notwithstanding the foregoing, prices will be increased by the shipping costs vary depending on the delivery address that users have provided. Such expenses may be known by the user before confirming the purchase, once the shipping address is supplied.
Electronic purchases made by users through this Portal, are subject to the general conditions of purchase (hereinafter the "General Conditions of Purchase"). These General Conditions of Purchase are the main legal document of the sales contract and the same rights and duties as users have Holyrituals customers are regulated. It is therefore necessary that prior to the start shopping in our Portal Users carefully read these General Conditions of Purchase. Holyrituals can modify these General Conditions of Purchase at any time. Modifications not affect, in any case, purchases that users have made prior to the approval of those amendments will be governed in any case by the General Conditions in force at the time of these other purchases. It is your responsibility to know the General Conditions of Purchase valid during the start of the process.
General Conditions of Purchase and other documents of the sales contract are available in Spanish.
To facilitate electronic shopping and avoid having to ask customers the same data each time they make a new purchase, you need to register as a user of the Portal. Said user registration can be done at any time via the "Login" or section during the buying process itself. At the end of the registration process you will receive an email confirming that the process has completed successfully.
Through the User Registration you can access your purchase history, view and edit your registration information, request a copy of Return Form and other procedures and formalities related to their purchases.
Registration as a user of Bolsoland.com is free and is not subject to any condition or compensation. You can unsubscribe as a user at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. Low as user entail the cancellation of their personal data user and the inability to make purchases online in the future until they re-register as a user.
All contents of the Portal, understood to include but not limited to text, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, links and other audiovisual or audio content, as well as graphic design and source code (hereinafter, the " content ") are the intellectual property of Holyrituals, Societies of Holyrituals group or third parties without implied assignment to users none of the exploitation rights recognized by current legislation on intellectual property. Notwithstanding the foregoing, during the time that users remain connected to the Portal may use such Content to the extent necessary for navigation and only as such Contents are accessible in accordance with the rules laid down in this Legal Notice. Once the user is disconnected from our Portal, will not retain any right to use the previous contents.
The trademarks, trade names or logos are owned by Holyrituals or third parties may not be construed that access to the Website confers Users any rights over any trademarks, trade names and / or logos.
4. Conditions of use of the portal
Portal Users undertake to make proper use of the Portal in accordance with the Law and this Legal Notice. The user who violates the law or this Legal Notice liable to Holyrituals or third parties who have business relations with Holyrituals for using bolsoland.com, from any damages that may be caused by breach of this obligation.
the use of the Portal for purposes injurious to property or interests of Holyrituals or third parties who have business relations with Holyrituals for using bolsoland.com is expressly prohibited; or in any other way overload, damage or disable networks, servers and other computer equipment (hardware) or products and applications (software) of Holyrituals or third parties.
Portal Users agree to use the Content in accordance with the Law and this Legal Notice, as well as other conditions, regulations and instructions in his case could be applied to certain services in accordance with the provisions of clause 1.
Without limitation, users must refrain from:
• reproduce, copy, distribute, make available, publicly communicate, transform or modify the Content, except as permitted by law or expressly allowed by Holyrituals or who holds the ownership rights of exploitation in their case.
• Reproducing or copying for private use the Content that may be considered as Software or Database in accordance with current legislation on intellectual property and public communication or making available to third parties where such acts necessarily imply reproduction by the User or a third party.
• Remove and / or reusing all or a substantial part of the members of the Portal as well as the databases that Holyrituals made available to Users Content.
4.3. Data collection forms
Notwithstanding the provisions of clause 6 of this Legal Notice, the use of certain services or applications are conditional on prior completion of the corresponding User registration.
All information provided by the user through Portal forms for the above or any other must be true. For this purpose, the User guarantees the authenticity of all data provided and keep the information provided fully updated so that it responds at all times to the actual situation of the user. In any event the User shall be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made and the damage caused to Holyrituals or others for the information provided.
In addition, by filling in the forms, users declare to be over 14 years.
4.3. Introduction of links to Portal
Internet users or service of the Information Society that want to introduce links from their own websites to the Site shall comply with the conditions listed below:
• The link will only connect to the home page or the Portal home page but can not reproduce in any way (inline links, copying text, graphics, etc). Web 2.0 systems such interaction offered by the Portal to link to it is exempted from the above.
• shall be prohibited in all cases in accordance with applicable law and in force at any time, establish frames of any kind that involve the Portal or allow the display of the Content via addresses other than the Portal Internet and, in any case, when viewed in conjunction with content outside the portal so that: (i) produces, or can produce, error, confusion or misleading users about the true origin of the service or contents; (Ii) involves an act of comparison or unfair imitation; (Iii) exploit the brand reputation and prestige of Holyrituals; or (iv) otherwise I considered prohibited by law.
• They will not be made from the page that introduces the link any false, inaccurate or incorrect on Holyrituals, partners, employees, members or the quality of the services offered to users.
• In no event shall be expressed in the page where the link Holyrituals has consented to the inclusion of the link or otherwise sponsors, collaborates, verifies or supervises the services of the sender is located.
• It is forbidden to use any name, graphic or mixed mark or any other distinguishing marks of Holyrituals or companies that have trade relations with Holyrituals for using Holyrituals.com within the page of the sender except as permitted by the law or expressly authorized by Holyrituals and where permitted, in these cases, a direct link to the Portal in the manner prescribed in this clause.
• The page containing the link shall comply with the law and may not under any circumstances provide or link to proprietary or third parties that: (i) are unlawful or contrary to morals and good customs (pornographic, violent , racism, etc.); (Ii) induces or could induce the user the false impression that Holyrituals or companies that have trade relations with Holyrituals for using Holyrituals.com endorses, supports, adheres or in any way supports the ideas, statements or expressions, lawful or unlawful, of the sender; (Iii) are inappropriate or irrelevant to the activity of Holyrituals regard to the place, content and theme of the sender's website.
5.1. Quality of service
Access to the Portal does not imply the obligation of Holyrituals to ensure the total absence of viruses, worms or any other malicious software from third parties ( "malicious software" or "malware") during navigation. The User, in any case, the availability of adequate tools to detect and disinfect harmful computer programs.
You can get information on free tools detect malicious software such as viruses, Trojans, etc. on page INCIBE.
Holyrituals not responsible for the damage to the computers of users or third parties for acts of third parties during the service of the Portal.
5.2. Of the content and services linked through the Portal
The Website may include links that allow the user to access other pages and Internet portals (hereinafter, "Linked Sites"). In these cases, Holyrituals acts as a provider of brokerage services in accordance with Article 17 of Law 34/2002 of July 11, Services Information Society and Electronic Commerce ( "LSSI") and will only be responsible for the contents and services provided on the Linked Sites to the extent it becomes aware of the illegality and has not disabled the link with due diligence. In the event that the User considers that there is a Linked Site unlawful or inappropriate content may inform Holyrituals in accordance with the procedure and the purposes specified in clause 6 of this legal notice, but in any case this communication entailing the obligation to remove the link.
In any case, the existence of Linked Sites presuppose the existence of agreements with the managers or owners thereof, or the recommendation, promotion or identification of Holyrituals with demonstrations, content or services provided.
Holyrituals not know the contents and services of the Linked Sites and are therefore not liable for damage caused by the unlawfulness, quality, unavailability, error or uselessness of the content and / or services of the Linked Sites or any other damage that is not directly attributable to holyrituals.com for their own services.
5.3. Of third-party content hosted by Holyrituals
The Portal includes or may include the possibility that the Users, registered or not, including comments about products or otherwise, involving issuing personal opinions or specific information. In these cases, Holyrituals acts as a provider of brokerage services hosting accordance with Article 16 of Law 34/2002 of July 12, Services Information Society and Electronic Commerce ( "LSSI") and only be liable for user-uploaded to the extent it becomes aware of the wrongfulness content and has not withdrawn the illegal content with due diligence. In the event that the User considers that comments or uploaded by other unlawful or inappropriate User content may inform Holyrituals in accordance with the procedure and the purposes specified in clause 6 of this legal notice, but in any case this communication entailing the obligation to remove the corresponding comment or content.
In any case, the existence of third-party content or comments presuppose the existence of agreements with the authors thereof, or the recommendation, promotion or identification of Holyrituals with statements or information provided.
5.4. Confidentiality of information transmitted through the Portal
Holyrituals has adopted the legally required security measures to ensure confidentiality and secrecy of personal data that users provide in our Portal. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the transmission of such data to Holyrituals flows through telecommunications networks not controlled by third store Holyrituals. Additionally, the existence of malicious software on your computer may mean that such information may be forwarded or recovered without your knowledge.
Holyrituals not responsible for the lack of confidentiality of information transmitted by computers and telecommunications networks of third parties or by software or hardware vulnerabilities equipment from users themselves.
6. Purchase Process
The purchase process consists of the following steps:
Product Selection: Browse our page and click the "Buy" button whenever you want to add a product to purchase. The cart contains selected product name, reference, color, size, quantity and the price in euros.
ATTENTION: the price in the "Summary of My Purchase" contains no shipping costs. Shipping costs will be itemized on the screen for selecting the method of payment, once the shipping address is known.
Home of the buying process: To start the purchase process click "Checkout". In case you are not registered as a user or you have not logged as such, you will be asked to do so previously.
Data verification Cart: Prior to selecting the means of payment can check the details of your purchase and correct any errors occurred in data entry. Once you have verified your data, confirm your order.
Selecting the means of payment: Select the payment method you prefer and press the button "Make Payment". At that time, you will be redirected to the chosen payment system which shall provide all data necessary for such payment means. This is the only time you will be asked this information.
At the time to provide all the necessary data and press the confirmation button purchase the contract is perfected for all purposes.
Purchase Confirmation: Once we receive your acceptance, Holyrituals issue a confirmation screen that can archive and contain the following information:
• Order Date.
• Summary of products included in the purchase.
In any case, before 24 hours, Holyrituals issue a purchase confirmation email.
Throughout the buying process can consult these General Conditions of Purchase as well as knowing the final price of the selected products.
Once confirmed the purchase, the customer may not modify or cancel the order outside the cases provided by law or these General Conditions.
7. Communication activities or services of third parties unlawful and inappropriate
In the event that the User or any other Internet user becomes aware that Linked Sites or any other third party service provided by Holyrituals (v. Gr. Comments from users where they were allowed, etc.) are unlawful, harmful , degrading, violent or contrary to morality; or that some of the information included by the Users themselves, through the services offered on the Portal, are a consideration equal to that described above, you may contact Holyrituals indicating the following:
• Description of the facts that reveal the illegal or inappropriate nature of the Linked Site;
• In the event of violation of rights, such as intellectual property or any other whose existence could not be deduced by Holyrituals, personal data of the holder of the rights infringed when someone other than the caller and the document representative to act on account of the owner when someone other than the caller. Additionally, in these cases, documentation must be provided proving the existence of legal title or injured;
• expressed that the information contained in the complaint is accurate statement.
The reception from Holyrituals of the communication under this clause will not, accordance with the LSSI, actual knowledge of the activities and / or contents indicated by the caller.
The parties submit, at its option, to resolve conflicts and renouncing any other jurisdiction, the courts of your domicile.
9. Data Protection
If you have any questions, suggestions, complaints or want to inquire about our online store, contact the Customer Service of Holyrituals by any of the following means:
• By email at: info@Holyrituals.com or firstname.lastname@example.org